Annual Reports to the Legislature
- Juvenile Justice Crime Prevention Act & Youthful Offender Block Grant, March 2019
- Pay for Success Grant Program Legislative Report, 2018
- Mentally Ill Offender Crime Reduction Grant Legislative Report, 2018
- Public Safety Realignment Act: 6th Annual Report on the Implementation of Community Corrections Partnership Plans, July 2018
- Community Corrections in California: A Report on the 2014-2016 Inspection Cycle, Legislative Report, April 2017
- Additional Grant Summary Reports
Second Prop 47 RFP Now Available
SACRAMENTO (Jan. 22, 2019) – The Board of State and Community Corrections has released a Request for Proposals for a grant program that will be funded by the second round of savings from Proposition 47.
BSCC Approves $35m Juvenile Diversion Grant RFP
SACRAMENTO (Jan. 17, 2019) – A $35 million grant designed to help cities and counties divert young people away from the criminal justice system was approved for release today by the Board of State and Community Corrections.
Grant Available to Help Shelter Former State Prisoners
SACRAMENTO (Jan. 17, 2019) – A new grant that will provide up to $34.35 million to help people released from state prison secure housing and other transitional resources and services was approved today by the Board of State and Community Corrections.
BSCC Updates Training Standards for Corrections, Probation Officers
SACRAMENTO (Jan. 17, 2019) – The Board of State and Community Corrections today approved a major overhaul of training standards specifically tied to the more complex demands of people serving time in local jails for nonviolent felonies.