In the Counties
Annual Reports to the Legislature
- Pay for Success Grant Program Legislative Report, 2017
- Mentally Ill Offender Crime Reduction Grant Legislative Report, 2017
- Public Safety Realignment Act: 5th Annual Report on the Implementation of Community Corrections Partnership Plans, July 2017
- Community Corrections in California: A Report on the 2014-2016 Inspection Cycle, Legislative Report, April 2017
- Juvenile Justice Crime Prevention Act Annual Report, March 2017
- Youthful Offender Block Grant Annual Report, March 2017
$9.2m Grant Available For Reducing Violence
SACRAMENTO (Nov. 9, 2017) – The Board of State and Community Corrections today approved release of a solicitation for a new grant aimed at reducing violent crime in California. The California Violence Intervention and Prevention Grant replaces the California Gang Reduction, Intervention and Prevention grant and expands the grant’s purpose.
Governor Reappoints 3 BSCC Members
Gov. Jerry Brown has reappointed three members of the Board of State and Community Corrections to new three-year terms.
NOTIFICATION OF PROPOSED EMERGENCY READOPT ACTION
SACRAMENTO (June 14, 2017) – Notice is hereby given that the Board of State and Community Corrections (BSCC) proposes to amend, adopt, codify, and publish changes to construction financing program regulations contained in the California Code of Regulations (CCR), Title 15, Division 1, Chapter 1, Subchapter 6
Board Awards $103m in Prop 47 Funds to Innovative Rehabilitative Programs
SACRAMENTO (June 8, 2017) – Grant awards from a voter initiative that reduces from felonies to misdemeanors certain low-level crimes and directs state savings to rehabilitative programs received approval today from the Board of State and Community Corrections.
9 Counties to Receive $270m for Jail Construction, Improvements
SACRAMENTO (June 8, 2017) – The Board of State and Community Corrections today approved conditional awards totaling $270 million to nine counties to finance improvements to local jail facilities.
Request for Notice:
If you would like to receive notices of upcoming meetings, press releases, grant opportunities and other BSCC activities, please click here and submit your name and email address. If you prefer to be notified by U.S. mail, please provide your mailing address instead. Thank you.