We are in the process of migrating our website. In the process, some links to information were lost. You can email us at Webmaster@bscc.ca.gov if you find missing information. Meanwhile, we are working on updates.
Annual Reports to the Legislature
- Pay for Success Grant Program Legislative Report, 2018
- Juvenile Justice Crime Prevention Act & Youthful Offender Block Grant, March 2018
- Mentally Ill Offender Crime Reduction Grant Legislative Report, 2018
- Public Safety Realignment Act: 6th Annual Report on the Implementation of Community Corrections Partnership Plans, July 2018
- Community Corrections in California: A Report on the 2014-2016 Inspection Cycle, Legislative Report, April 2017
Notice of Proposed Action – Title 15 Minimum Standards for Local Detention FacilitiesMay 17, 2019
Pursuant to the authority granted by Penal Code 6030, the Board of State and Community Corrections (BSCC) hereby gives notice of the proposed regulatory action(s) described in this public notice.
BSCC Releases Two RFPs for Youth DiversionApril 11, 2019
SACRAMENTO – A federal grant that would help divert young people toward help and away from the criminal justice system is being launched Friday by the Board of State and Community Corrections.
Second Prop 47 RFP Now AvailableJanuary 22, 2019
SACRAMENTO – The Board of State and Community Corrections has released a Request for Proposals for a grant program that will be funded by the second round of savings from Proposition 47.
BSCC Updates Training Standards for Corrections, Probation OfficersJanuary 17, 2019
SACRAMENTO – The Board of State and Community Corrections today approved a major overhaul of training standards specifically tied to the more complex demands of people serving time in local jails for nonviolent felonies.