Annual Reports to the Legislature
- Law Enforcement Assisted Diversion (LEAD) Evaluation by California State University Long Beach
- Pay for Success Grant Program Legislative Report, 2019
- Seventh Annual Report on the Implementation of Community Corrections Partnership Plans, July 2019
- Juvenile Justice Crime Prevention Act & Youthful Offender Block Grant, March 2018
- Mentally Ill Offender Crime Reduction Grant Legislative Report, 2018
- Public Safety Realignment Act: 6th Annual Report on the Implementation of Community Corrections Partnership Plans, July 2018
- Community Corrections in California: A Report on the 2014-2016 Inspection Cycle, Legislative Report, April 2017
March 30, 2020
This memorandum is to encourage local Probation Chiefs and juvenile facility managers to collaborate with local public health officials and contracted healthcare providers to update healthcare policies and procedures specifically to address COVID-19. It also provides information about the process the BSCC will use in reviewing subsequent requests to continue the emergency suspension of regulations.
March 18, 2020
Yesterday, the Board of State and Community Corrections provided guidance on issues related to BSCC programs and COVID-19.
March 18, 2020
On March 6, 2020, the Board of State and Community Corrections sent a memo to the field providing a reminder regarding the process to suspend Title 15 standards for adult and juvenile facilities.
March 13, 2020
The BSCC has cancelled the March 18 San Diego listening session on proposed jail inspection procedures and the biennial update of the adult regulations governing jail operations.