In the Counties
Annual Reports to the Legislature
- Pay for Success Grant Program Legislative Report, 2017
- Mentally Ill Offender Crime Reduction Grant Legislative Report, 2017
- Public Safety Realignment Act: 5th Annual Report on the Implementation of Community Corrections Partnership Plans, July 2017
- Community Corrections in California: A Report on the 2014-2016 Inspection Cycle, Legislative Report, April 2017
- Juvenile Justice Crime Prevention Act Annual Report, March 2017
- Youthful Offender Block Grant Annual Report, March 2017
BSCC Approves Overhaul of Regulations Governing Juveniles in Custody
SACRAMENTO (Feb. 8, 2018) – Young people in county detention facilities will receive enhanced protections covering issues as varied as use of force and the right to wear their own undergarments based on recommendations approved by the Board of State and Community Corrections today.
BSCC Releases 2 RFP: Proud Parenting and RSAT
SACRAMENTO – (Feb. 8, 2018) The Board of State and Community Corrections approved the release of two Requests for Proposals today: one to help guide young parents; the other to help people in jail fight drug addiction.