In the Counties
Annual Reports to the Legislature
- Juvenile Justice Crime Prevention Act & Youthful Offender Block Grant, March 2018
- Pay for Success Grant Program Legislative Report, 2017
- Mentally Ill Offender Crime Reduction Grant Legislative Report, 2017
- Public Safety Realignment Act: 5th Annual Report on the Implementation of Community Corrections Partnership Plans, July 2017
- Community Corrections in California: A Report on the 2014-2016 Inspection Cycle, Legislative Report, April 2017
BSCC Approves State Plan to Prevent Delinquency
ONTARIO (April 19, 2018) – The plan that will be the blueprint for Title II federal grants designed to keep young people from becoming involved in the criminal justice system was approved today by the Board of State and Community Corrections.
BSCC Awards $9.2m in Anti-Violence Grants
ONTARIO (April 19, 2018) – The Board of State and Community Corrections today approved 20 grant awards worth $9.2 million to help reduce violence in communities across California.
BSCC Approves Overhaul of Regulations Governing Juveniles in Custody
SACRAMENTO (Feb. 8, 2018) – Young people in county detention facilities will receive enhanced protections covering issues as varied as use of force and the right to wear their own undergarments based on recommendations approved by the Board of State and Community Corrections today.
BSCC Releases 2 RFP: Proud Parenting and RSAT
SACRAMENTO – (Feb. 8, 2018) The Board of State and Community Corrections approved the release of two Requests for Proposals today: one to help guide young parents; the other to help people in jail fight drug addiction.