Juvenile Justice Standing Committee (JJSC)
The JJSC was formed to assist in fulfilling the statutory requirements in relation to a wide range of juvenile justice issues that fall within the purview of the BSCC, including data and performance outcomes, juvenile justice realignment, juvenile facility regulations (Title 15), and juvenile justice grants monitoring and reporting.
JJSC Committee Membership
The JJSC Committee Membership provides a vast array of diversity, expertise and geographic representation; each member represents an important discipline related to the mission to advise the Board on the primary juvenile justice mandates and issues that fall by code and by tradition to BSCC.
The Principles of Juvenile Justice Development was compiled by the JJSC members to reflect policies and best practices that have become widely accepted in juvenile justice professional and stakeholder communities based on recent research, developmental science, legislative changes, and state and federal court decisions.
JJSC Meeting Information
- 7/11/28 Agenda | 7/11/28 Minutes
- 3/21/18 Agenda | 3/21/18 Minutes
- 12/14/17 Agenda | 12/14/17 Minutes
- 8/3/17 Agenda | 8/3/17 Minutes
- 11/30/16 Agenda | 11/30/16 Minutes
- 6/23/16 Agenda | 6/23/16 Minutes
- 4/11/16 Agenda
- 1/11/16 Agenda | 1/11/16 Minutes
- 5/19/15 Agenda
- 12/10/14 Agenda | 12/10/14 Minutes
- 7/15/14 Agenda | 7/15/14 Minutes
- 2/13/14 Agenda | 2/13/14 Minutes
- 10/30/13 Agenda | 10/30/13 Minutes
- 7/16/13 Agenda | 7/16/13 Minutes
- 4/10/13 Agenda | 4/10/13 Minutes