Juvenile Supplemental JDPS Data Related to COVID-19
The collection of the weekly Supplemental JDPS was stopped with the report due on December 13, 2021.
Weekly data are available from April 11, 2020 through December 11, 2021.
Weekly COVID-19 data continues to be collected. Please also visit the COVID-19 Data Dashboard.
The Board of State and Community Corrections has implemented a Supplemental Juvenile Detention Profile Survey (JDPS) to collect select data elements on a weekly basis to track coronavirus-related impacts for local juvenile detention systems. The following provide the resources available regarding this data collection.
- Memorandum JPS/JDPS 12-8-2021opens PDF file
- Supplemental JDPS Dashboard
- Memorandum JPS/JDPS 4-8-2020
- Supplemental JDPS Workbook
- Supplemental JDPS Form
- FAQ Supplemental JPS & JDPS
- JDPS Facilities
- Supplemental JDPS Master Data Fileopens EXCEL file