Amended to note change in order of Agenda item.
Board Meeting Agenda
April 11, 2019, 10:00 a.m
2590 Venture Oaks Way Suite 101
Sacramento, California 95833
Routine items are heard on the consent calendar. All consent items are approved after one motion unless a Board member asks for discussion or separate action on any item. Anyone may ask to be heard on any item on the consent calendar prior to the Board’s vote. Members of the public will be given the opportunity to give public comment during the Board’s discussion of each item. There is a two-minute time limit on public comment unless otherwise directed by the Board Chair.
- Call Meeting to Order
- Information Items
- Action:Consent Items
- Minutes from the January 17, 2019 Board Meeting:Requesting Approval PDF
- Action:Discussion Items
- Title II:Request for Proposals:Requesting Approval PDF
- Title II Tribal:Request for Proposals:Requesting Approval PDF
- Regulation Update on Feminine Hygiene Products:Requesting Approval [Note:This item will be taken up last.] PDF
- Adult Regulation Revision Launch and Establishment of an Executive Steering Committee:Requesting Approval PDF
- Closed Session (Gov. Code, § 11126, subd. (e)(2)(B) (C).):
- State of California v. Barr, Case No. 17-cv-4701 (Byrne/JAG Litigation). (Gov. Code, § 11126, subd. (e)(2)(B) (C).)
- State of California v. Barr II, Case No. 18-cv-5169 (FY 2018 Byrne/JAG Litigation). (Gov. Code, § 11126, subd. (e)(2)(B) (C).)
- Doe v. Board of State and Community Corrections, Case No. 34-2018-00246913, Sacramento Superior Court. (Gov. Code, § 11126, subd. (e)(2)(A).)
- Significant Exposure to Litigation – One Potential Case. (Gov. Code, § 11126, subd. (e)(2)(B)(i).)
- Public Comments
- Public comment about any agenda item or any future agenda items may be heard at this time.
Next Meeting: June 13, 2019 (Sacramento)