Proposition 64 Public Health and Safety Grant Program
Cohort 3 Scoring Panel Virtual Training
Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 9:00 a.m.
Public Access options for this meeting include:
- Join via Phone: 1-669-900-9128
Use Meeting ID: 886 0240 3788
- Join via Zoom:
Meeting ID: 886 0240 3788
- Welcome and Introductions
- Overview of the Scoring Panel Process
- Background on the BSCC Proposition 64 (Prop 64) Grant Program
- Review of Key Components of the Prop 64 Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Summary of Proposals Received
- Timeline and Expectations
- Scoring Panel Training
- Continue Scoring Panel Training
- Public Comment
- Wrap-Up and Adjourn
Note: Agenda items may be taken out of order.
Meeting Contact Information:
Please contact Field Representative Helene Zentner at 916-838-7777 or Helene.email@example.com for additional information about this notice, to submit written material regarding an agenda item, or to request special accommodations for persons with disabilities. This agenda and additional information about the Board of State and Community Corrections may be found on our website at www.bscc.ca.gov.