LEAD Grant Program Bidders’ Conference
Tuesday, December 13, 2017
9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Board of State and Community Corrections
2590 Venture Oaks Way, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95833
Agenda – PDF
PowerPoint – Presentation
9:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Overview of BSCC Grants Process
- Introduction to LEAD Project – SB 843
10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- LEAD National Model – LEAD National Support Bureau
11:00 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
11:15 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Project Description (eligibility, funding, grant cycle)
- Project Design (key stakeholders, referral process, catchment areas, service delivery structure, EBP, R.E.D.)
- Grant Requirements
- Technical Assistance
12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Request for Proposal Process
- Proposal Instructions
- Closing Comments and Questions