JUVENILE JUSTICE STANDING COMMITTEE
To be held at:
Board of State and Community Corrections
2590 Venture Oaks Way, Room 101 Sacramento, CA 95833
August 3, 2017
10:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
This meeting will be teleconferenced, to dial into the meeting please use the following number and access code: TN – 1-888-636-3807 Access Code – 3416892
Meeting Called to Order
- Welcome and Introductions
- Approval of September 2016 and November 2016 Meetings
- Coordination of the SACJJDP and the JJSC
- Juvenile Detention Facility Minimum Standards Revision Process Update
- Undocumented Youth: Update on Immigration Enforcement and Detention Practices
- AB 1998: Plan for County Juvenile Justice Data Collection by Race and Ethnicity
- Juvenile Detention Profile Survey Review and Recommendations
- Public Comment
- Next Steps, Next Meeting, Adjourn
PUBLIC COMMENT will be received prior to any action taken by the Committee and at the conclusion of the meeting prior to adjournment.
Please call 916.445-5073 for additional information about this notice, to submit written material regarding an agenda item, or to request special accommodations for persons with disabilities. This agenda and additional information about the Board of State and Community Corrections may be found on our website at www.bscc.ca.gov.