Senate Bill 863 Executive Steering Committee Meeting
Wednesday, January 21, 2015, 10:00 A.M. 660 Bercut Dr Sacramento, CA 95811
- Welcome and Introductions (Information)
- Overview of the Executive Steering Committee Process
- Meeting Objectives
- Brief Summary Review of Senate Bill (SB) 863 (Information)
- Construction Regulation Review/Revision (Action)
- Identify the Timeline for SB 863 Request for Proposal (RFP) Process (Action)
- Review Senate Bill (SB) 1022 RFP and Lessons Learned (Information)
- Public Comment
- Adjourn (Action)
Note: In addition to item “F” there will be an opportunity for public comment prior to any action taken by the committee. Agenda items may be taken out of order.
Meeting Contact Information:
Please contact Ginger Wolfe at 916.341.7325 or Ginger.Wolfe@bscc.ca.gov for additional information about this notice, to submit written material regarding an agenda item or to request special accommodations for persons with disabilities. This agenda and additional information about the Board of State and Community Corrections may be found on our website at www.bscc.ca.gov.