State Advisory Committee on Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention
To be held at:
660 Bercut Drive
Sacramento, CA 95811
October 15, 2014
10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Meeting Called to Order
- Approval of the State Advisory Committee on Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (SACJJDP) January, April, and July 2014 Meeting Minutes
- Chair and Staff Updates
- Review of Proposed Legislation for Support or Opposition
- Reducing Racial and Ethnic Disparities (R.E.D.) Update
- Pepper Spray Policy Discussion
- Title II Formula Grant Request for Executive Steering Committee to develop Request for Proposals
- Approval to Release the Request for Applications (RFA) for the Evidence-Based Practices (EBP) Training Project Funded Through the Juvenile Accountability Block Grant (JABG) Funding in the Approximate Amount of $250,000.
- Compliance Monitoring Update
- Youthful Offender Block Grant / Juvenile Justice Crime Prevention Act- Review of expenditures and outcomes
- Future Agenda Items
Please contact Juanita Flores, SACJJDP Assistant, at (916) 324-2626 for additional information about this notice, to submit written material regarding an agenda item or to request special accommodations for persons with disabilities. This agenda and additional information about the Board of State and Community Corrections may be found on our website at www.bscc.ca.gov.