State Advisory Committee on Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention
To be held at: West Sacramento City Hall, 1110 West Capitol Ave, W. Sacramento, CA 95691
March 18, 2015
10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Approval of the State Advisory Committee on Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (SACJJDP) Meeting Minutes
- Chair and Staff Updates
- Review of Proposed Legislation
- SACJJDP Composition, Nomination and Appointment Review – Request for Nominations
- Evidence-Based Practices Training Project Funding Recommendations
- Title II Delinquency Prevention and Intervention Grant Program(s), Approval and Release of the Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Future Agenda Items
Meeting Contact Information:
Please contact Juanita Flores, SACJJDP Assistant, at (916) 324-2626 for additional information about this notice, to submit written material regarding an agenda item or to request special accommodations for persons with disabilities. This agenda and additional information about the Board of State and Community Corrections may be found on our website at www.bscc.ca.gov.