State Advisory Committee On Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, Reducing Racial and Ethnic Disparity Subcommittee
To be held at: 660 Bercut Drive, Sacramento CA 95811
Telephonic Site: 2130 Fulton Street, San Francisco CA 94117
October 1, 2014
10:00a.m – 12:00p.m.
AGENDA - PDF
Mission: The State R.E.D. Subcommittee uses intentional, collaborative and multi-faceted approaches to eliminate bias and reduce the overrepresentation of youth of color coming into contact with the juvenile justice system.
Welcome and Introductions
- Chair Updates
- Racial Impact Statement Pilot
- Coalition for Juvenile Justice activities
- Fight Crime/Invest in Kids
- R.E.D. Grant Awards Update
- R.E.D. Training Update
- Discuss/Develop ‘next steps’ for the unallocated Title II R.E.D. monies