Juvenile Justice Data Working Group
August 17, 2015
10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Board of State and Community Corrections
BSCC Board Room
2590 Venture Oaks Way
Sacramento, CA 95833
- Call to Order and Welcome
- Approve Meeting Notes from July 14, 2015 Meeting (Attachment A)
- Resume discussion of scope and contents of the Final Report to the Legislature, including but not limited to:
- Technology Issues including possible survey of probation agencies
- State agency roles
- Recommendations on short- or near-term "fixes"
- Juvenile Detention Profile Survey
- Review Procedures for approval and submission of the Final Report to the Legislature
- Set future meeting date
Public comment will be invited at appropriate points during the meeting and before the group votes on any action item.
Please contact Colleen Curtin at 916.445.8066 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information about this notice, to submit written material regarding an agenda item or to request special accommodations.