Juvenile Justice Data Working Group
October 5, 2015
10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
BSCC Board Room
2590 Venture Oaks Way, Sacramento, CA 95833
- Continued Discussion to Identify Recommendations for the Final Report: Based on
prior meetings and decisions, review and approve draft language for recommendations.
- Survey of County Probation Information Systems: Discuss preliminary results as
available and plan how to incorporate into Final Report.
- Working Lunch
- Detention Profile Survey: Identify repairs or improvements for inclusion in Final Report
- Discussion to Identify Potential Recommendations for “Web-Based Statewide
Clearinghouse or Information Center”
- Strategize for Oct. 16th JJDWG Meeting
For additional information about this Notice and agenda or to request notice of public meetings, please visit www.bscc.ca.gov or call 916.445.7672. To submit written material regarding an agenda item or to request special accommodations for persons with disabilities, please contact email@example.com or call 916.445.8066. For general information about the BSCC visit www.bscc.ca.gov or call 916.445.5073.