JUVENILE JUSTICE DATA WORKING GROUP
July 14, 2015
10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Board of State and Community Corrections
BSCC Training Room – First Floor
2590 Venture Oaks Way, Sacramento, CA95833
- Welcoming Remarks
- Approve Meeting Notes from last Meeting
- Update on Status of April 30th Recommendations for Revising YOBG/JJCPA Reporting Requirements
- Recommendations from R.E.D. Subcommittee (Reducing Ethnic Disparities), a subcommittee of the State Advisory Committee on Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention
- Break for Working Lunch
- Continued Discussion on Defining Juvenile Justice Data System Needs and Improvements for California (toward January 1, 2016 deliverable)
- Review draft Inventory of Key Data Elements developed at last meeting - PDF
- Review scope and development of the Legislative Report, including further information needed for analysis or recommendations to be included in the report
- Review of Updated Timeline
- Set Next Meeting Date and Adjourn
Public comment will be invited at appropriate points during the meeting and before the group votes on any action items.
Please contact Colleen Curtin at 916.445.8066 or email@example.com for additional information about this notice, to submit written material regarding an agenda item or to request special accommodations.