Juvenile Justice Data Working Group
March 11, 2015
11:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Governors Inn Hotel
210 Richards Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95811
AGENDA - PDF
- Roll Call, Introductions and Welcome
- Review and Approve Minutes from January 15, 2015 Meeting
- Update from Grant Reports Subcommittee
- Review recommendations from the Grants Report Subcommittee (meeting of February 24) for YOBG/JJCPA reporting revisions
- Plans for Final report to BSCC Board on YOBG/JJCPA grant reporting revisions
- Working Lunch at 12:00 p.m.
- Discuss Performance Outcomes for California Jubenile Justice Data Systems
- Grant Reports Outcomes
- Recidivism outcomes
- Youth wellness or success outcomes
- Final Review and Adjourn
- Timetable for report to Legislature due January 1, 2016
- Set Next meeting date(s)
Public comment will be invited at appropriate points during the meeting and before the group votes on any action item.
Please contact Juanita Flores at 916.324.2626 or Juanita.Flores@bscc.ca.gov for additional information about this notice, to submit written material regarding an agenda item or to request special accommodations for persons with disabilities. This agenda and additional information about the Board of State and Community Corrections may be found on our website at www.bscc.ca.gov or by calling the BSCC at 916.445.5073.