Data and Research Standing Committee
Wednesday, April 1, 2015
10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
2590 Venture Oaks Way
Sacramento, CA 95833
- Welcome and Introductions
- Approve Minutes from the October 10, 2014 Meeting
- Data and Research Committee Priorities and Deliverables
- Juvenile Justice Data Working Group Presentation
- Performance Metrics for Community Corrections
- Community Corrections Partnership Report
- Next Meeting
Note: There will be an opportunity for public comment prior to any action taken by the committee. Agenda items may be taken out of order.
Meeting Contact Information
Please contact Ricardo Goodridge at (916) 341-5160 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information about this notice, to submit written material regarding an agenda item or to request special accommodations for persons with disabilities. This agenda and additional information about the Board of State and Community Corrections may be found on our website at www.bscc.ca.gov.