BSCC Board Meeting
February 4, 2016 – 10:00 a.m.
Hyatt Vineyard Creek
Russian River Valley Ballroom
170 Railroad Street
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
The BSCC Board Meeting will be streamed. Please click here to view it.
- Call Meeting to Order
- Swearing in of New Member and Roll Call
- Information Items
- Chair’s Report - No Material
- Executive Director’s Report - PDF
- Legislative Update - PDF
- Report from Chair of the State Advisory Committee on Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention - No Material
- Juvenile Justice Data Working Group Update* - PDF
- Proposition 47 Update - Power Point Presentation
- Action: Consent Items
- Minutes from the November 12, 2015 Board Meeting: Requesting Approval - PDF
- Location of the Board of State and Community Corrections’ April 14, 2016 Meeting, Sacramento, CA: Requesting Approval - PDF
- Assembly Bill 900 Phase II (Local Jail Construction Financing Program) Siskiyou County Conditional Award Extension of Project Establishment: Requesting Approval - PDF
- Senate Bill 81 Round I (Local Youthful Offender Rehabilitative Facilities Construction Financing Program) Yuba County’s Match Reduction: Requesting Approval - PDF
- Senate Bill 1022 (Adult Local Criminal Justice Facilities Construction Program) Santa Barbara County Relinquishment and Recommended Conditional Award to Tulare and San Joaquin Counties: Requesting Approval - PDF
Routine items are heard on the consent calendar. All are approved after one motion unless a Board member asks for discussion or separate action on any item. Anyone may ask to be heard on any item on the consent calendar prior to the Board’s vote.
- Action: Discussion Items
- Senate Bill 863 (Local Adult Criminal Justice Facilities Construction Funding Program) Request from Napa County for an Extension of Time to Consider Accepting Conditional Award: Requesting Approval - PDF
- Senate Bill 863 (Local Adult Criminal Justice Facilities Construction Funding Program) Report from Appeals Panel: Requesting Approval - PDF
- Strengthening Law Enforcement and Community Relations Grant Program, Approval and Release of the Request for Proposals: Requesting Approval - PDF
There will be public comment before Board action on each item.
- Public Comments
- Public comment about any agenda item may be heard at this time. There is a 3-minute limit unless otherwise directed by the Board Chair.
Next Meeting: April 14, 2016
For additional information about this Notice and agenda or to request notice of public meetings, please visit www.bscc.ca.gov or call 916.445.7672. To submit written material regarding an agenda item or to request special accommodations for persons with disabilities, please contact Maria.RodriguezRieger@bscc.ca.gov or call 916.445.7672. For general information about the BSCC visit www.bscc.ca.gov or call 916.445.5073.