Board Meeting Agenda
The BSCC board meeting will be streamed and is available here.
June 9, 2016 – 10:00 a.m.
BSCC Board Room
2590 Venture Oaks Way, Room 101
Sacramento, CA 95833
- Call Meeting to Order
- Information Items
- Chair’s Report - No Material
- Executive Director’s Report - No Material
- Legislative Update - Report will be provided
- Legal Update - PDF
- Action: Consent Items
Routine items are heard on the consent calendar. All are approved after one motion unless a Board member asks for discussion or separate action on any item. Anyone may ask to be heard on any item on the consent calendar prior to the Board’s vote.
- Action: Discussion Items
- Proposed Revisions: Minimum Standards for Local Detention Facilities, Title 15 and Title 24, Executive Steering Committee’s Recommendations: - PDF
- Strengthening Law Enforcement and Community Relations, Executive Steering Committee’s Funding Recommendations: Requesting Approval.* - PDF
- Juvenile Accountability Block Grant (JABG), Evidence-based Training Project, Funding Extension: Requesting Approval - PDF
- Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant, Glenn and Lake County Relinquishments: Information Only.* - PDF
- Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant, Reimbursement Award to San Bernardino County: Requesting Approval - PDF
- Senate Bill 863 (Adult Local Criminal Justice Facilities Construction Program): San Bernardino County Scope Change for Partial Conditional Award: Requesting Approval - PDF
- Senate Bill 863 (Adult Local Criminal Justice Facilities Construction Program): Placer County Scope Change for Partial Conditional Award: Requesting Approval - PDF
There will be public comment before Board action on each item.
- Public Comments
- Public comment about any agenda item may be heard at this time. There is a 3-minute limit unless otherwise directed by the Board Chair.
- CLOSED SESSION
California Division of Occupational Safety and Health Citations - Discussion of Appeal to Occupational Safety and Health Appeals Board. Per the Bagley-Keene Open Meeting Act, Section 11126 (e) (2) (A)
Next Meeting: July 14, 2016 (if needed)
For additional information about this Notice and agenda or to request notice of public meetings, please visit www.bscc.ca.gov or call 916.445.7672. To submit written material regarding an agenda item or to request special accommodations for persons with disabilities, please contact Maria.RodriguezRieger@bscc.ca.gov or call 916.445.7672. For general information about the BSCC visit www.bscc.ca.gov or call 916.445.5073.