BSCC Data Dashboards
BSCC dashboards are best viewed in Internet Explorer 9 and above, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox. If you experience any issues accessing the data dashboards, please try updating your browser. Thank you.
Senate Bill (SB) 92 (Chapter 36, Statutes of 2011) requires the BSCC to collect each county’s Community Corrections Partnership (CCP) implementation plan adopted by the Board of Supervisors and authorizes the BSCC to evaluate, publish, and disseminate statistics and other information on the condition and progress of criminal justice in the state. The dashboard contains information on each county’s unique Realignment approach.
The Board of State and Community Corrections (BSCC) provides service to the local corrections systems through inspections of local detention facilities, assistance in training of local corrections personnel, funding opportunities through grants programming, and facilitating detention facility construction including funding. The dashboard contains county-level and program-level data that can be queried via dropdown menus.
This project was a collaboration between the BSCC and a workgroup from the California Jail Programs Association. Information contained within the dashboard was self-reported by participants who completed a 2013 Statewide Survey on the types of programs provided to offenders in California adult correctional facilities.
The data for the jail population trends was developed in October 2013 for the Association of Criminal Justice Research Conference in Irvine, California. The dashboard provides jail population trends at the state level and individual jurisdictions.
The Board of State and Community Corrections
- About the BSCC
- Composition of the Board
- New Publications on National Juvenile Justice Issues
- Evidence-Based Practices
- History of the BSCC
- BSCC Board
- Community Corrections Partnership Plans
- Board Meeting Schedule, Agendas, Minutes
- BSCC Data Dashboards
Additional Helpful Links
- Administrative Office of the Courts
- California Chief Probation Officers
- California Police Chief’s Association
- California Probation, Parole and Correctional Association
- California State Association of Counties
- California State Sheriff’s Association
- Stanford Criminal Justice Center
- State Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR) Realignment page
- The Partnership for Community Excellence Realignment Page