Board Meeting Agenda
Thursday, July 16, 2015 – 10:00 a.m.
BSCC Board Room
2590 Venture Oaks Way, Suite 101
Sacramento, CA 95833
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Information Items
- Chair’s Report
- Action: Consent Items
- Assembly Bill 900 Phase II (Local Jail Construction Financing): Tuolumne County Conditional Award: Requesting Approval. - PDF
- Assembly Bill 900 Phase II (Local Jail Construction Financing Program): Siskiyou Conditional County Award: Requesting Approval. - PDF
- Senate Bill 1022 (Adult Local Criminal Justice Facility Construction Financing Program): Tehama County Conditional Award and Revised Scope of Work: Requesting Approval. - PDF
- Routine items are heard on the consent calendar. All are approved after one motion unless a Board member asks for discussion or separate action on any item. Anyone may ask to be heard on any item on the consent calendar prior to the Board’s vote. There will be public comment before Board action on each item.
- Public Comments
- Public comment about any agenda item may be heard at this time. There is a 3-minute limit unless otherwise directed by the Board Chair.
Next Meeting: September 17, 2015
For additional information about this Notice and agenda or to request notice of public meetings, please visit www.bscc.ca.gov or call 916.445.7672. To submit written material regarding an agenda item or to request special accommodations for persons with disabilities, please contact Maria.RodriguezRieger@bscc.ca.gov or call 916.445.7672. For general information about the BSCC visit www.bscc.ca.gov or call 916.445.5073.