Board of State and Community Corrections Board Meeting
Board Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, June 10, 2015 – 10:00 a.m.
BSCC Board Room, 2590 Venture Oaks Way, Suite 101,
Sacramento CA 95833
The BSCC Board Meeting will be both streamed via the web and via telephone. To view the web stream, please go here at 10:00 AM. In order to view the web stream, you must use Google Chrome. To access the audio only, please call into 1.860.970.0010 and use conference code 384064904.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Information Items
- Chair's Report - No Material
- Executive Director's Report - No Material
- Legislative Update - PDF
- Report from the Juvenile Justice Standing Committee Chair - No Material
- Proposition 47 Update - No Material
- Action: Consent Items
- Minutes from the April 9, 2015 Board Meeting: Requesting Approval. PDF
- Amendments to the February 12, 2015 Board Meeting Minutes: Requesting Approval. - PDF
- Board Delegations to Executive Director: Requesting Approval. PDF
- Senate Bill 81 (Local Youthful Offenders Rehabilitative Facility Construction Financing Program Round 2) Supplemental Statement of Reasons and filing of the final Rulemaking Package: Requesting Approval. - PDF
- Senate Bill 863 (Adult Local Criminal Justice Construction Financing Program): Request for Re-filing of Emergency Rulemaking Package, Amendments to Title 15: Requesting Approval. - PDF
- Routine items are heard on the consent calendar. All are approved after one motion unless a Board member asks for discussion or separate action on any item. Anyone may ask to be heard on any item on the consent calendar prior to the Board’s vote.
- Action: Discussion Items
- Senate Bill 863, (Adult Local Criminal Justice Construction Financing Program): Approval and Release of the Request for Proposals. Requesting Approval. - PDF
- The Mentally Ill Offender Crime Reduction Grant Executive Steering Committee’s Funding Recommendations: Requesting Approval. - PDF
- The Juvenile Justice Data Working Group Recommendations to Revise County Reporting Requirements for the Youthful Offender Block Grant and Juvenile Justice Crime Prevention Act Programs: Requesting Approval. - PDF
- TheResidential Substance Abuse Treatment for State Prisoners Program: Executive Steering Committee Funding Recommendations: Requesting Approval. - PDF
- Senate Bill 81 (Local Youthful Offender Rehabilitative Facility Construction Financing Program Round 2): Alameda County’s Request for Scope Change: Requesting Approval. - PDF
- Senate Bill 1022 (Adult Local Criminal Justice Facilities Construction Program): San Mateo County Relinquishment/Sacramento County Award: Requesting Approval. PDF
- Juvenile Justice Standing Committee and the State Advisory Committee on Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, request regarding Proposition 47: Requesting Approval - PDF
- There will be public comment before Board action on each item.
- Public Comments
- Public comment about any agenda item may be heard at this time. There is a 3-minute limit unless otherwise directed by the Board Chair.
Next Meeting: July 16, 2015 - Tentative
For additional information about this Notice and agenda or to request notice of public meetings, please visit www.bscc.ca.gov or call 916.445.7672. To submit written material regarding an agenda item or to request special accommodations for persons with disabilities, please contact Maria.RodriguezRieger@bscc.ca.gov or call 916.445.7672. For general information about the BSCC visit www.bscc.ca.gov or call 916.445.5073.