BOARD OF STATE AND COMMUNITY CORRECTIONS MEETING
Thursday, February 12, 2015, 10:00 A.M.
Crowne Plaza Ventura Beach
San Miguel Room
450 East Harbor Blvd.
Ventura, CA 93001
Agenda - Amended 2/10/2015
Meeting Called To Order:
- Roll Call
- Chair's Report
- Executive Director's Report
Items on the consent calendar are considered routine and non-controversial. All matters are approved by one motion unless pulled by a Board Member for discussion or separate action. At this time, any member of the public may ask the Board to be heard on any item on the Consent Calendar.
- Board of State and Community Corrections (BSCC) November 13, 2014 Meeting Minutes. Requesting Approval.
Discussion Items: There will be a public comment period prior to Board action on each item.
- Assembly Bill 900 Phase II Jail Construction Financing Program, Los Angeles County’s Request for Time Extension. Requesting Approval.
- Mentally Ill Offender Crime Reduction (MIOCR) Grant Program, Approval and Release of the Request for Proposals (RFP). Requesting Approval. Amended.
- Fiscal Year 2014 Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) Executive Steering Committee’s Funding Recommendations. Requesting Approval. Amended.
- Recommendation from the State Advisory Committee on Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (SACJJDP), and the Juvenile Justice Standing Committee (JJSC), for Regular Board Agenda Reports on Juvenile Justice Issues. Requesting Consideration.
Public Comments: Public comment may be taken on any agenda item. There is a 3-minute limitation on each public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Board Chair
Next Meeting: April 9, 2015
Please contact Maria Rodriguez-Rieger at 916.445.7672 or Maria.RodriguezRieger@bscc.ca.gov for additional information about this notice, to submit written material regarding an agenda item or to request special accommodations for persons with disabilities. This agenda and additional information about the Board of State and Community Corrections may be found on our website at www.bscc.ca.gov or by calling the BSCC at 916.445.5073.